Our Online Content
Support the Theatre
The production assistant of a performance has the following responsibilities.
1) Attending to rehearsals as directed by the producer/director.
2) Assisting with selling and placement of advertisements for playbill.
3) Assist with director and printer for quotes on printing playbills and other marketing materials.
4) Attending all production meetings.
5) Help run registration table for auditions and callbacks.
6) Work with the crew on technical work day and strike.
7) Help run errands as needed for the production team.
8) Work in conjunction with the cast to distribute marketing materials.
9) Work in conjunction with the cast, crew and production team to help sell tickets.
10) Complete other duties as assigned.
webmaster is human
too. If you find errors or omissions on this page, please let
us know so it can be corrected.
We cannot be responsible for external links and how they may change from time to time. If you discover a link that is broken or whose content has become inappropriate or outdated, please let us know.
This website designed, maintained and hosted by AKIR Design Services.